Saturday, March 26, 2011

C4K #4-#6 Summary

C4K #4
I was assigned to Samson's Blog.  Samson is a student at Pt. England in New Zealand.  He is a year 7 student.  When I visited this blog I noticed there is only one post here.  It simply stated, in one sentence, who he was and what class he was in.  It was posted last week.  I am not sure if they just started these blogs, but I commented asking Samson why his posts were not more frequent.  I wanted to know this to know how students feel about blogging and what may hold them back.

C4K #5
I was assigned to Ms. Jenny She.  Unfortunately I was late posting my comment for the first time.  I did not have a number by my name to count down, but I just read the most recent post and posted on it.  It was a video made by Lomio-Lee.  He is a student in ms. Jenny She's class.  This is the way she uses her blog.  She had a student make a video every week about what they did during the weekend.  Lomio Lee went to a rugby game and really enjoyed it. 

C4K#6
I read a blog made by Year 4/5 students in Taurange, N.Z.  I really like how interactive the class has made this blog.  There are things to watch, read, and listen to.  The post I was assigned to was a type of powerpoint that focused on what respect was and what it looked like in practice.  I really like the way this is used.  I think that this is a great opportunity to teach character education in a unique way.

No comments:

Post a Comment