Sunday, April 3, 2011

C4T #3

I was assigned to Scott Elias' blog. The first post I read was on a new program Mr. Elias is implementing in his school. I thought this program seemed very interesting. It is in the beginning stages at this point so there is a group of 7 teacher volunteers participating. As a part of the program they are going around, as a group, to each others classrooms and evaluating the teacher teaching. I think this is a great idea. It allows teachers to get feedback from their mentors rather than just their supervisors. It also allows the teachers who are observing to gain new knowledge.
The second post (and only post that had been posted since the first post) was one I considered to be housekeeping. It had nothing to do with education but on how Mr. Elias uses his macbook for organization. It was lost upon me because I don't have a Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment